Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are the Calendar exchange account setting stored on a mac

Hi

I have me calendar and contacts on my Mac synced with my exchange calendar and contacts at work. It was working fine until yesterday, and then I had an issue with the exchange server certificate

In trying to fix it I deleted the exchange account on my Mac (Settings - Internet Accounts) and then recreated it

The contacts are working fine, but not the calendar anymore

I cannot remember all the settings I had before in setting up the calendar account, and I would like to go back in time machine to see what the settings were

Can anyone help me identify the system file that would hold these settings so I can restore it from yesterday in Time machine and get the old settings back

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), 27" 24GB, 3.2GHz i5, 3TB, late 2013

Posted on May 2, 2016 2:56 PM

2 replies

May 3, 2016 10:21 AM in response to jhrichmond

I'm not familiar with syncing with Exchange, but that sort of stuff in normally in your User/Library.

Go to Finder and select your user/home folder. With that Finder window as the front window, either select Finder/View/Show View options or go command - J. When the View options opens, check ’Show Library Folder’. That should make your user library folder visible in your user/home folder. Select Library.

Where are the Calendar exchange account setting stored on a mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.