Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Second time all my music has disappeared

This is the second time this has happened, all of my music on my phone has just totally disappeared!

My phone is a 128gb iPhone 6s Plus running 9.3.1

First time it happened i was listening to my music via my headphones, i paused to talk to someone, pressed play and nothing happened, had a look - ALL my music had gone. Everything else like photos/contacts etc were still there, only music was deleted. Unsure what ios i was running then, it was about 3/4 months ago not 100% sure.

Second time this happened was saturday 30th april, i got in my car for a weekend away, went to play music over bluetooth - GONE again. Every track, but again all my photos etc still there and phone working perfectly fine.

I came home today, plugged my phone into my pc and started up iTunes, all my playlists were still there, but all the music had disappeared.

I really cannot for the life of me think what is causing this, its taken me about 3 hours to put everything back on how i want it.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

If it happens again i may have to send the phone back to my network provider

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 4:59 PM

6 replies

Second time all my music has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.