Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

According to Apple I have a billing problem.

ID: **** @ ***** .com

According to Apple I have a billing problem. The account you are trying to use is an internet account, and is not used unless I purchase any item over the net. That way I can keep a check on who tries to dabble into my account.

Please inform me what the billing problem is, as I have not have not had any purchases from Apple for a number of months.

John *****

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 4, iOS 9.3.1, ipad Air

Posted on May 2, 2016 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2016 8:06 PM

This is a user to user support forum, so we can't help you with that. You need to contact apple Support to find out what the issue is:

iTunes Support WorldWide

Cheers,

GB

8 replies

May 2, 2016 8:36 PM in response to gail from maine

gail from maine wrote:

This is a user to user support forum, so we can't help you with that. You need to contact apple Support to find out what the issue is:

iTunes Support WorldWide

Cheers,

GB

Howdy gail

I think you are using a a browser bookmark for your above link? If so, it appears that it may have a URL that is HTTP rather than HTTPS - thus the current forum bug is directing it back to this thread. You can fix your bookmark by "using it" > copying the HTTPS URL and changing the URL in bookmark properties (I had to do this with about 3 of mine)

I'll bet your link was to > https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html ?? " iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support " ??

According to Apple I have a billing problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.