Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hacked nothing works

Long/short, ex-wife hired an army of Chinese hackers who have hacked into all phones and computers, remotely destroyed eight windows computers, destroyed/deleted every single one of dozens of windows and mac time machine backups, melted down device after device after device, dropped scripts on my MacBook Pro and every other computer, locked me out of emails, on and on. So I got lots of troubles.

Specific Question THIS time:

Every time I sign into iCloud with proper user name and word, I'm told that my iCloud drive is almost full--yet every time i try to access said drive, all i get is "Can't load iCloud Drive. There was a problem loading the application." Over and over and over. So apparently it is full of my stuff, but I can't access it. Oh, and it's odd isn't it that I have to keep rencrypting my Macbook Pro over and over (FileVault) -- I keep encrypting, yet three days later the hard drive shows up on system preferences as unencrypted. Over and over and over. Oh, and am I the only one who sees "emulated storage" as part of my "file paths?"

Sorry for being a bit prolix. That's just the tip of a huge iceberg. In fact I doubt anyone else will ever see this.....all my craigslist ads keep disappearing as well.

iCloud drive access, anyone?

Thanks

blackmailed and hacked perhaps to death?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), hacked relentlessly to death?

Posted on May 2, 2016 10:22 PM

There are no replies.

hacked nothing works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.