Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Notes from Email Accounts NOT Showing on iPhone 6S Plusq

SO, I've been an iPhone user since the 1st Generation and also use an iPad 4. On my iPad, every "Email Address" that has a Notes Account set Active showers that Notes Folder in my Notes App.

On my iPhone 6S Plus, I have maybe 6 Notes Folders and I have no clue where the rest are, or why I cannot access them. I'm very tech savvy and am a Veteran of the Wireless Industry, after over a Decade in it from Sales to Management to Technician. i have searched for answers, but I guess I'm not asking the right questions.

if I want different Notes Folders to show up, instead of the ones that are there, is that possible? I'd really prefer ALL of the Folders to be there, as I use them, extensively on my iPad.

Thanks in Advance for Any and All Help!

Scott P.

Forsyth/Branson, MO

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 2, 2016 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2016 6:55 AM

Hi spraven,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are not seeing notes in the Notes application from your various email account notes on your iPhone, but you do see them on your iPad. You seem savvy when it comes to iOS so I apologize if my first suggestion is a step you have already tried.

You mention that all of the notes from your email accounts are enabled from Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars on your iPad, but have you checked to ensure those same notes are enabled on your iPhone?

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2016 6:55 AM in response to spraven

Hi spraven,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are not seeing notes in the Notes application from your various email account notes on your iPhone, but you do see them on your iPad. You seem savvy when it comes to iOS so I apologize if my first suggestion is a step you have already tried.

You mention that all of the notes from your email accounts are enabled from Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars on your iPad, but have you checked to ensure those same notes are enabled on your iPhone?

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best!

May 4, 2016 1:59 PM in response to AppleJoe

HI Joe,

Yes, they are all enabled on the phone. In fact, I disabled some that I wasn't using, after copying and pasting them to another folder, and it still didn't add any of the others on there. I thought that maybe there was a limit on how many showed up; though that would seem unlikely.

It's just strange that I can't get them working.

Thanks!

May 5, 2016 6:00 AM in response to spraven

Thanks for replying with this information. Because the Notes are enabled for these accounts and you are still not seeing them, my next suggestion would be to delete the accounts and then set them up again fresh.

The following article discusses this step for email issues, but because the Notes are related to these email accounts, the steps are still relevant.

Remove your email account and set it up again

If you still have issues with sending and receiving email, try removing your email account from your device and then add it back again:*

1. On your computer, sign in to your email provider’s website to verify that all of your email is there or check if your email is saved somewhere other than your iOS device.
  2. On your iOS device, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
  3. Tap the email account you want to remove.
  4. Tap Delete Account.
  5. Add your account again.

*iOS backups made in iCloud and iTunes include a backup of your mail settings, but not your emails. Emails deleted from your iOS device aren’t recoverable from an iCloud or iTunes backup. Learn more about backups in iCloud and iTunes.

Get help with Mail on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Best!

May 5, 2016 11:40 PM in response to AppleJoe

Thank You, Joe.

That is actually my next move. Unfortunately, the host that has those accounts is an Idiot and has had my IP Address Blocked for almost 2 Months! It has become a Massive Pain the butt!

I will go somewhere that has a Clean IP Address and work on it as soon as I have the opportunity too do so.

I have 1 Notes Account that I hope to recover. The others, I'll work on one at a time and make sure I don't lose anything else.

Thanks Again,

ScottP

All Notes from Email Accounts NOT Showing on iPhone 6S Plusq

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.