Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please Help, my Apple ID has been compromised for two month

Hi there,

I just want to know when my iPhone and iPad can be recovered, I ask this question because they just has been disabled in one month ago, it caused by Apple ID has been compromised. After I found it was compromised, I submitted a purchase certification immediately, and I contact (86) 400-666-8800 many times to get to know the process status. But, they just told me to wait and wait... and told me that they can do nothing but wait for solution from Apple in USA. I confused that why there is no any way to follow up the process status, just similar as the hardware repair process? Why the customer service in China is so useless?

Anyway, for now I just want to know the when I can get my iPhone and iPad recover? Can I get any help from Apple customer service in USA? Because Apple service in China is trash!

PS: my case ID in customer service(in China) is ******

my phone number is (************)

the compromised Apple ID is ************, any more question please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Stephanie ******

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6s Plus, null

Posted on May 2, 2016 9:16 PM

1 reply

Please Help, my Apple ID has been compromised for two month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.