Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Air had a problem when I tried to update it the first time it wouldn't get pass the iCloud Apple ID then I went to Apple Store got it cleaned out so now I'm afraid to update.... Anyone have any idea if it should be safe to do the update now?

My iPad Air had a problem when I tried to update it the first time it wouldn't get pass the iCloud Apple ID then I went to Apple Store got it cleaned out so now I'm afraid to update.... Anyone have any idea if it should be safe to do the update now?

iPad Air

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:10 AM

3 replies

May 3, 2016 12:24 AM in response to Rysz

IM sorry rysz I meant that when the update was finish on my iPad Air I couldn't get pass the screen where it ask for your Apple ID I use for iCloud but I forgot what email I used and It wouldn't complete update cause of that. But I went to the Apple Store and they rebooted I guess and I didn't even ask the technician if it was safe to update were I wouldn't have the same problem trying to update it. So I just want to know if it's cool to update it now and will it ask me for that lost email for the Apple ID cloud in order to complete update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.