Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

arc touch mouse keeps losing connection

I have a macbook pro 2015 with a microsoft Arc touch mouse.

For some strange and very frustrating reason, the connection with the mouse keeps dropping. I have no problem with the bluetooth keyboard or speakers but why the mouse?

It always happens right when I see the screen kind of what appears to be twitch sideways like the screen was re-adjusting for resolution or something.

This is getting beyond annoying.

Any suggestions?

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:13 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 8:19 AM in response to SteveHK70

Hello SteveHK70,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are experiencing some signal drops while using your Bluetooth mouse with your Mac. In this situation, I would first try to isolate any interference that may be causing the issue.

Fix interference from other household devices

Bluetooth shares the 2.4 GHz ISM band with other household devices such as cordless telephones, wireless networks, baby monitors, and microwave ovens. If you see issues with your Bluetooth devices that you suspect might be due to frequency congestion, see AirPort and Bluetooth: Potential sources of wireless interference for further information.

Using a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard, or trackpad with your Mac - Apple Support

Cheers!

arc touch mouse keeps losing connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.