Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Stop Sharing Call History between two iphones having same appleid

Currently I am using two iphones having same appleid, inspite of doing several set up for not sharing contacts, call data,etc I am unable to stop sharing call history between two iphones.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 3, 2016 3:53 AM

2 replies

May 4, 2016 9:20 AM in response to chintan74

Hi chintan74,

I understand you have two iPhones with different telephone numbers but the same Apple ID. Has the call history always appeared on both iPhones or is this a recent issue? One thing that may affect this is your FaceTime settings. On both of your iPhones, try removing your email addresses from the "You can be reached by Facetime At" section. If this does not resolve the issue, try removing FaceTime from the cellular data settings or turning FaceTime off.

Add or remove your phone number to iMessage or FaceTime on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch

See the section entitled Add or remove your phone number on your iPad or iPod touch for information about the FaceTime settings.

Get help if you can‘t make or receive FaceTime calls

Settings > Cellular > Use Cellular Data For, and turn off FaceTime.

Take care,

How to Stop Sharing Call History between two iphones having same appleid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.