Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I purchase a registration code for QuickTime 7Pro

Hi I have tried everything now I just cannot find a link or anything that shows me where to buy the code? It is so frustration. I live in Denmark and called their support - which was a prerecorded message telling me to write it in the support forum....really really bad service! Can you help me please? Thanks in advance. BR Anitta

QuickTime Pro7-OTHER, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on May 3, 2016 1:42 AM

2 replies

May 3, 2016 5:31 AM in response to Anitta Jonas

I have tried everything now I just cannot find a link or anything that shows me where to buy the code?

I suspect this may no longer be an option. It would appear that Apple is positioning itself to completely drop QT 7/QT 7 Pro support in a near future major OS update. (I.e., in order to avoid possible complaints that it continued to sell "pro" registration keys to users knowing the software support was to be discontinued, Apple appears to have discontinued the online sale of all QT 7 "Pro" keys.)

However, if you do not require the track compositing or masking capabilities of QT 7 Pro, any OS that currently includes the QT 7 structure embed will continue to support the free MPEG Streamclip app. This free app accesses most of the same QT 7 routines available via the QT 7 "Pro" key and is also supported by user installed QT 7 codecs. Thus, you can use this free app to edit and convert files in a manner similar to QT 7 with a "Pro" key installed but not be out any money if or when QT 7 support is eventually discontinued by Apple.

User uploaded file

How do I purchase a registration code for QuickTime 7Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.