Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to setup Icloud account without ios device

I used to own an Apple g4 powerbook, which I used to setup my Itunes and Icloud account, after 6 years the powerbook died. So then I bought a new windows laptop, I had forgotten my password so had to change it as well as my email address for Itunes. At the time I didn't setup an I cloud account.

I have just installed Itunes on my PC, but I didn't have access to all my music that's on my laptop, even after authorizing the PC and checking for downloads. So I installed Icloud, which requires an Ios device or me to remember my old account details which I don't have. The other problem is I wanted to use a different media player. However Several of my Itunes purchases had drm protection, so they won't play on other media players. How do I solve this when I don't have an Ios device or my old login details, surely I shouldn't have to purchase Itunes match just to be able to listen to the music I already purchased, without drm.

I really hope you guys can help, I'm at the end of my tether trying to figure this out.

Cheers.

Posted on May 3, 2016 5:09 AM

There are no replies.

How to setup Icloud account without ios device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.