Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What can i do i my debit card was declined but after some days of the purchase, and now i can't use any apps because it asks me to submit the debit card information even though the app purchase was successful

When i did the purchase it was successful and i got what i bought, but some days after that i tried to update and download other apps and it didn't let me, because i had enter the debit card information.When i entered the information the debit card was declined.Then i checked my balance it said that the purchase was ok.What can i do?

iPad 2, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 3, 2016 6:52 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 7:11 AM in response to margaritafromhouston

Have you tried logging into your account, not when trying to download something, and seeing if you get the 'none' option so that you can remove the card : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support ? If you can you should be able to download updates to your apps and redownload your past purchases (those that are still available) - when you have a card on your account it has to be a valid card and accepted by iTunes whether downloading paid-for or free items.

What can i do i my debit card was declined but after some days of the purchase, and now i can't use any apps because it asks me to submit the debit card information even though the app purchase was successful

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.