Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I stop itc2 files from being stored under my documents on my c drive?

A Few Months back, i was trying to merge some itunes library's after I had many device crash and needed to be sure that I had all my back update merge.. Somehow in doing so, i have 100's if ITC2 files being stored under c/Documents shouldn't these be stored somewhere else and if so how and where do i move them to?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

This is itunes for window 7

Posted on May 3, 2016 5:19 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 6:04 AM in response to mikedkwa

.itc2 files should be in the Album Artwork folder of your iTunes library - specifically for media purchased from the iTunes Store and those for which you've used the Get Album Artwork function to retrieve and associated images with media from other sources. If you see all your artwork as expected when using iTunes you can safely delete such files in other locations.

how can I stop itc2 files from being stored under my documents on my c drive?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.