Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change Primery Apple ID,Password

I gave my iPhone to a friend for setup Apple ID & iCloud account. He setup everything & gave me the Apple ID & password. He never showed me how to use iCloud. He told me everything is stored there. After some day when I couldn't find anything I asked him to show me that then he came & change my Apple ID & said there is some problem he will show me soon but after that I couldn't find him. Now I'm facing so many problems. My Facebook was hacked, it's password is changing. People getting false status, my mail is not working properly. I have the Apple ID & Password but don't know the security questions answers. And I think he is getting all the information some how and changing it. Now I want to close my current Apple ID & Password, also my iCloud account & create a new one. Please help me out of this problem. I set gmail account but it's also showing problems. I contacted with Facebook,Apple support so many times and told about the problems. From facebook I got help manytimes but from the Apple care & iCloud I didn't get any help may be I didn't ask the rightway.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1, Ph No:+8801715017727,+8801731508475

Posted on May 3, 2016 6:30 AM

There are no replies.

How to change Primery Apple ID,Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.