Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 plus camera blurry

My iPhone 6 plus camera blurry I bought it from UK now I am in Sri Lanka. What can I do?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1, serial number : F2MNL0VNG5QT

Posted on May 3, 2016 7:35 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 10:58 AM in response to arafath rio

Hello arafath rio,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that the camera on your iPhone 6 Plus is appearing blurry. This definitely isn't what we have intended, so I'd like you to please follow through the troubleshooting in the support article linked below.

Your photos are blurred or out of focus

If your photos are blurred, out of focus, or have dark spots, try these steps:

1. Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.
  2. With iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus, a metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with optical image stabilization. Try taking a picture without it, then compare the quality.
  3. Adjust the focus by tapping on the person or object in the preview screen. You’ll see the screen pulse or briefly go in and out of focus as the camera adjusts. In photo mode, try to stay steady when adjusting the focus. If you move too far in any direction, the camera will automatically refocus to the center. In video mode, you can adjust the focus before you begin recording.

If you still have issues with the focus on your camera, contact Apple Support.

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Have a good one.

My iPhone 6 plus camera blurry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.