Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It keeps asking me to verify my password in settings and I do but it does it again the next day and won't accept my password and I have to reset. Why?

Every day it tells me to verify my Apple ID and password and i do but it doesn't recognize it and I have to reset my password. This happens a lot. Why?

Posted on May 3, 2016 7:53 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 11:34 AM in response to Georgioossoo

Hello Georgioossoo,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

If you are repeatedly being asked to verify your Apple ID password, I would suggest going to the My Apple ID website and confirming the password is correct. In addition, edit and update the billing information for your Apple ID account. Once that is done, sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, restart the device, then sign back in. Let us know if the issue persists after trying these steps.

Manage your Apple ID account information

Best regards.

It keeps asking me to verify my password in settings and I do but it does it again the next day and won't accept my password and I have to reset. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.