Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shuffle songs option has disappeared from ipod classic

I recently synced my ipo classic to load on some more tracks only to find that the shuffle songs option has disappeared from the menu. Has anyone else had this?

Is it possible because my ipod is nearly full or has the whole system changed.

I always have it on shuffle in my car and all songs in the library are automatically shuffled.

Any idea how to solve this snag?

Thanks

iPod classic

Posted on May 3, 2016 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:41 AM

I don't think it's a "snag." What appears as choices on the main iPod screen menu can be changed in Settings. Go to the iPod's onboard Settings screen. It may be slightly different depending on iPod model, but look for and select Main Menu or General -> Main Menu. Make sure Shuffle Songs has a checkmark or says ON next to it. You can control other things that appear on the main iPod screen menu from that Settings screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2016 10:41 AM in response to Bonnie Fechter

I don't think it's a "snag." What appears as choices on the main iPod screen menu can be changed in Settings. Go to the iPod's onboard Settings screen. It may be slightly different depending on iPod model, but look for and select Main Menu or General -> Main Menu. Make sure Shuffle Songs has a checkmark or says ON next to it. You can control other things that appear on the main iPod screen menu from that Settings screen.

shuffle songs option has disappeared from ipod classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.