Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i try to make a worth book in numbers

Hallo to all,

i try to make a worth book i numbers. With colones starting with all worth with A and untill end of the alfabeth if i chang in one correctly, and go to the next colonne and chang this too, the result the first kolonne is back as first time (in disorder)

How can i make kolonnes, with follower the page and full it up automatily in alfabetik order- Hope you can help my- i am still not well known with number. 🙂

Header 1Header 2Header 3
kleidkindergerman
wegbahn
treppekonzert

iMac

Posted on May 3, 2016 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 8:36 AM

If you have three separate lists and want each one in alphabetical order, you could consider putting each list in its own one-column table on the same sheet. That way, you can sort each one independently.

SG

3 replies

May 4, 2016 10:10 AM in response to Hannebbn

Thanks for help, but don t work out. When i do this in the first kolonne - perfet

Then i go to do it in the second kolonne. It change then the second from A to Y in alfabetik order, BUT the first kolonne have also change and ist a mixe of the alfabetik order. It must be possible to make a continual board over all the kolonnes, in alfabetik order. I need that as i have to put a lot of new word in to this board each day. Can you help me or say if there is a book about numbers ? I havn´t found on the internet. last solution buy a excel program, but .... Best regards, Hanne

i try to make a worth book in numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.