Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Number appearing on FB Messenger icon

I got a number five appearing on the messenger icon but I have no idea what this means or what to do with it. I click on the icon and I see my 200 facebook contacts!

1. Where can I see the 5 messages? If these are five messages.

2. When I logged into messenter I saw some of my FB contacts with a message saying "I'm using messenger." Did this message get sent out without my pressing send?

3. Anyone have a video on this?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, earphones

Posted on May 3, 2016 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 2:40 PM

bobbymak wrote:

I got a number five appearing on the messenger icon but I have no idea what this means or what to do with it. I click on the icon and I see my 200 facebook contacts!

2. When I logged into messenter I saw some of my FB contacts with a message saying "I'm using messenger." Did this message get sent out without my pressing send?

Ask facebook or look at their support site, since you're using their messenger app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2016 2:40 PM in response to bobbymak

bobbymak wrote:

Ask facebook or look at their support site, since you're using their messenger app.

Number appearing on FB Messenger icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.