Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Piano by Smule expired in the subscription management but apparently, not

I got the free 7-day subscription from this app exactly 8 days ago. I did nothing to cancel it since I had not found the option within the app. BUT, as I got problems with the bank (I'm broke), it did not charge.

I just learned that you can manage subscriptions through the app Apple provide for configuration and etc. There, it is expired. BUT it seems it isn't because I tried to update some apps and it requests for my credit card, not letting me select 'none' (not available). So I can't update, GMAIL and etc because of this credit card issue. I can't even reinstall this Smule app to search for some way to unsubscribe - it requests a card.

What can I do?

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4, 16GB

Posted on May 3, 2016 9:35 AM

3 replies

May 3, 2016 5:34 PM in response to Demo

Just to make sure: what expired is the subscription. Upon reading your answer, I figured you thought the card expired.

The thing is.. Since it expired, it should not try to charge me. And should be at my disposal the 'None' option for credit card. And what is worse, not being able to update apps or install them. Even the problematic app by Smule.

EIther way, thanks for your help! I will try and see if it works.

Magic Piano by Smule expired in the subscription management but apparently, not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.