Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cursor disappears when multi windows open and at times the cursor will keep moving when you aren't touching anything, like it's drifting?

anybody else had problems the cursor disappearing when multi windows open and the cursor keeps moving once you've taken you hands off the mouse or trackpad, I have Mac Book Pro Mid 2015?

Am running OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.4 but this has been going on ever since I got it?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on May 3, 2016 9:38 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 1:46 PM in response to randymf1

Hi randymf1,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues with your MacBook Pro. I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature or scope of the issue you are describing, but if you are having unusual or erratic behavior with the trackpad on your MacBook Pro, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If your pointer is jumpy when you use a trackpad, Magic Trackpad, or Magic Mouse - Apple Support

Regards

Cursor disappears when multi windows open and at times the cursor will keep moving when you aren't touching anything, like it's drifting?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.