Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I install paid apps?

Hi, I installed iTunes (ver. 12.1.3) and plugged in my new iPad Mini (iOS 8.1) and downloaded my apps from my purchase history using my Apple ID account.
I'm not using WiFi. I downloaded them to my hard drive and installed one app to my iPad Mini. All is OK.

The problem is when I opened the app on my iPad Mini it was not the full, paid version I have access to on my other iPad Mini. I don't have access to all the pens and pencils (Bamboo app).

I thought if I did everything through my purchase history and Apple ID, I would download and install the same paid app.

How do I download the paid app? Would it be fixed if I just clicked on "pay" inside the app (in-app purchase) and signed in on my Apple ID?

Thanks a lot

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:20 AM

If you've paid for the in-App purchase using the same Apple ID, you can tap the in-App (buy) to download, it will not charge you again.

Make sure you're Wi-Fi connected to the Internet,

1 reply

How do I install paid apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.