Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to wake up iphone 6s without pressing any button

How to wake up iphone 6s without pressing any button, which will help you to safeguard your iPhone buttons. Please let me know if you have any ideas about this. Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:15 AM

10 replies

May 3, 2016 11:10 AM in response to ManSinha

Instead of pressing the home button(or any button) to wake up the screen, Is there any other option like just placing your finger(Registered as TouchId) on the home button should wake up the screen. I saw this works on other brand phones..It should be better if there is an inbuilt option for this feature or atleast a third party app which will provide this feature for Iphones...

May 4, 2016 7:39 AM in response to SriHGurram

SriHGurram wrote:

Instead of pressing the home button(or any button) to wake up the screen, Is there any other option like just placing your finger(Registered as TouchId) on the home button should wake up the screen. I saw this works on other brand phones..It should be better if there is an inbuilt option for this feature or atleast a third party app which will provide this feature for Iphones...

There's no 3rd party app for that.

Why not ask Hey Siri to do what you want?

Open an app, call a friend, ...

How to wake up iphone 6s without pressing any button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.