Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CHANGE IN COUNTRY TIME ZONE

Venezuela change the time zone last sunday. I am currently in Venezuela and in order to set the clock I went to the settings and on the automathic settung I get the old time. So I have to set it manually but then some apps (in this case fitbit) do not accept but the automathic setting. It keeps asking to select automathic adjustment. When will apple change the Caracas time zone?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 5:45 PM

It would depend on the communication between Caracas and the servers Apple uses to update the time

We had another post on Sunday about the same issue - it would seem that the auto update is lagging somewhat at this point

6 replies

May 12, 2016 8:13 AM in response to Rj.hermo

Set date / time to manual - change the time to what it needs to be

Do a forced restart - After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

Then switch date / time to automatic again

CHANGE IN COUNTRY TIME ZONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.