Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

are you delivering the iphone SE?

Hi,

I would like to buy the new iPhone SE, but I don't know if the company is delivering the phones. Could you please confirm this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Leandro,

iPhone SE, Delivering

Posted on May 3, 2016 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:01 AM

lea_seo wrote:

Hi,

I would like to buy the new iPhone SE, but I don't know if the company is delivering the phones. Could you please confirm this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Leandro,

The answer to that question is going to depend on your location. You are not addressing Apple here. If you wish to purchase an iPhone and wish to do it other than going to an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Reseller, then you need to go to the online Apple Store. Go to www.apple.com/iPhone and click on Buy.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2016 10:01 AM in response to lea_seo

lea_seo wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Leandro,

The answer to that question is going to depend on your location. You are not addressing Apple here. If you wish to purchase an iPhone and wish to do it other than going to an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Reseller, then you need to go to the online Apple Store. Go to www.apple.com/iPhone and click on Buy.

are you delivering the iphone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.