Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted music from my iphone.

I deleted music from my iphone because I was getting tired of some songs. When I delete music, it gives me two options: "Delete from my music" or "Remove download" and I choose "delete from my music". All of the songs that I have are purchased from itunes, therefore, there is no need for it to get lost. I went to itunes to get those songs that were deleted back, but there was nothing under the purchases and downloads. I go to itunes and search for one of the songs that I deleted, and next to where there is normally the price listed it says "purchases" because I have obviously purchased it in the past. I go to itunes on my computer and I cannot find the songs that I deleted, only the songs I have on my phone currently. I really want those songs back and they should not be lost because I paid for them. So please help. And sorry if it's confusing.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:15 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 2:59 PM in response to foreveryoung455

Hi there foreveryoung455,

It sounds like you deleted a song and now you cannot find it anywhere either in your purchased history to redownload or on any device. This option you selected actually hid the purchase so what you describe makes sense. I would use this article to unhide it:

Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC

You may need to quit and reopen the Music app on your phone and/or relaunch iTunes on your computer:

Force an app to close in iOS

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, all the best!

Deleted music from my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.