Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a receipt for an app I purchased not 4 weeks ago?

I accidentally deleted my receipt email for an app called Pro-face remote HMI that I purchased for my company.

I need the receipt for my expense report.

The app cost $29.95

null-OTHER, app store question

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:27 PM

You've emptied the email account's trash folder as well ? You can do a screenshot of the purchase from the account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

2 replies

May 3, 2016 1:37 PM in response to King_Penguin

I resolved it.

Six easy steps.

1.- Call 1 (800) 275-2273

2.- Have your IMEI available, it's a 15 digit number (no alphabetic characters) that's found in Settings>about> on the iPhone or in other places if you're not using an iPhone, which begs the question why aren't you using an iPhone, but that's another issue. The IMEI gets you past the robot guard, but it's not an evil robot guard and if you forget to get your IMEI number it will tell you to get it and where if you require robotic assistance.

3.- Then wait on hold for about 20 mins.

4.- An actual human will come on after that who'll put you on hold again after they understand your problem and if you're at a computer your receipt will magically appear in your email. The human will return to see if you got it...thank this human as it's the polite thing to do, after all you could have been with a robot that doesn't understand you that whole time.

5.- Hang up and go on with your business.

6.- Appreciate that the world is a brighter place because simple problems can be overcome with a bit of effort.

How do I get a receipt for an app I purchased not 4 weeks ago?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.