Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BRING BACK IPHOTOS AND THE OLD IMOVIE!

My MAC was new in 2011. Love my MAC. LOVED (note the past tense) the iPhotos, IMovie and IDVD. I DO NOT like Photos and the new iMovie even tho I have been trying ever since the change to accustom myself to the limitations of the new products. They just don't measure up to what we Apple enthusiasts have come to love.

I have transitioned somewhat to Photoshop for editing my photos. I'd rather not have to spend the $300 to transition to Final Cut Pro although it is a great program .. I used it for a free trial and found it to be a good program but the price on it is more than I'm comfortable paying.

So disappointed at the cut down greatly reduced versions you gave us to replace to iPhotos and iMovie ... and of course, there is no replacement even for iDVD. Not happy ... Hope the future is better.

Photos-OTHER, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:27 PM

There are no replies.

BRING BACK IPHOTOS AND THE OLD IMOVIE!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.