Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not getting all of my calls on my iphone 5. It rings on the caller's end but it does not ring on my end and I do not get a notificaiton of the call. If the caller leaves a message, then I get a notification of the voice message.

I am not getting all of my calls on my iphone 5. It rings on the caller's end but it does not ring on my end and I do not get a notificaiton of the call. If the caller leaves a message, then I get a notification of the voice message.

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:42 PM

5 replies

May 3, 2016 1:07 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Vibrate is always turned on even when mute is activated. Airplane mode is off. Do not have ANY numbers blocked. I did do a reset and will see if that helps. Also trying to free up as much gb as possible. 16 gb phone - 3.4 gb currently free - am trying to free up more in case that is the issue. Any other suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.