Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot transfer pictures from camera roll to computer

I want to back up my pictures from my iphone. When I plug in my iphone 6s plus to the computer to transfer pictures, I can only see some pictures but not everything in my iphone. I can only view 2,000 of 6,000 pictures, and only the latest pictures. there's about 50 folders, but most of them are empty or only have 1 picture in every folder. Help! I didn't have this problem before. Someone said my unlock the phone. How do you unlock the phone.

iPhone 6s Plus, Windows 7

Posted on May 3, 2016 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2016 6:13 AM

Connect your iPhone to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows". 2. Click the Import Settings link > In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2016 6:13 AM in response to RossanaRyan

Connect your iPhone to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows". 2. Click the Import Settings link > In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field.

Cannot transfer pictures from camera roll to computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.