Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

obtain an app from the Spanish IOS apps store and install it on my UK ID phone

16Mb Apple phone 5 with IOS 9.3

Having a problem of downloading to UK reg phone a commercial Diabetes Management application from a Spanish IOS app store. The spanish use a different measuring system than UK and I need the Spanish version.

I have created a Spanish ID and downloaded the application to it, but I need to be logged into the Spanish ID to use it, which is inconvienient

How can I transfer it onto the UK ID?

iPhone 5, iOS 9.3.1, 16Mb

Posted on May 3, 2016 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 1:09 PM

You can't.

The Apple ID used to buy an app is encoded into the DNA of the licensed copy. Apple does not transfer content from one Apple ID to another.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta 4;  Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.3.2 beta 4;  Apple Airport Express

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2016 1:09 PM in response to vistamar8

You can't.

The Apple ID used to buy an app is encoded into the DNA of the licensed copy. Apple does not transfer content from one Apple ID to another.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta 4;  Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.3.2 beta 4;  Apple Airport Express

obtain an app from the Spanish IOS apps store and install it on my UK ID phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.