Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 sceen turns grey at random times .

i have had my phone for approxamitely 6 months and at random times the screen will fade out in a grey colour and my screen is unresponsive , this is a major problem because if anyone tries to contact me when this is happening I will not be able to answer. Also my apps turn inverted colours when this happens even though the setting for inverted colours is not on , please can somebody help me ??

Posted on May 3, 2016 1:41 PM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 1:44 PM in response to josh_walby123

It sounds like a hardware issue to me and I would recommend taking it to an Apple Store for evaluation. You could also try a system restore but I would not give it a high probability.

System Restore. First backup your device using iTunes. Then import your photos to your computer and copy all important data. Try restoring from backup first and testing it. If it does not help, you may have to restore as New and reconfigure from scratch as the backup could be corrupted. For this reason it is important to have your photos and data saved separately from the backup.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

my iphone 6 sceen turns grey at random times .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.