Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Starbucks pass problem - missing barcode

I had two Starbucks cards registered on my iPhone wallet and watch. One for $75 (which I had used down to $52) and the other for $25. I used all of the $25 gift card, but it remained on my apple watch with a zero balance, and I could not get the remaining gift card's pay screen to show up. I deleted the $25 card with the zero balance, and I can still see my $75 card with the $52 balance, but it will not bring up the barcode that they scan to make payment. When I open the app on the watch, my card is there, but has no barcode.

I tried Starbucks support but they say too bad, it's an Apple problem. Since I no longer have the card they can't do anything.

I have tried uninstalling the app from my watch and my phone. The misleading passcard is still there. I also can't delete the passcard. Any idea how to fix this? At this point, even if I can't get my money back, I want to get rid of the nonworking pass that is mocking me with the $52 I can't use.

Posted on May 3, 2016 2:15 PM

1 reply

Starbucks pass problem - missing barcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.