Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

They are there but I cannot SEE or Access my 249 pictures on iCloud.com

I've taken about 249 pictures on my iPad mini, I have the iPad photos feature set to auto upload to iCloud AND to auto-upload onto my Windows10 laptop where I have the iCloud for windows app installed. Seems to be working. But when I go on-line & open my iCloud.com (via Firefox on the PC) my Photos section has the words "239 pictures" but I can not get to them (no back button, no folders that I can see, no collections, etc.) instead I only see about 20-30 pics (most recent) When I open the iCloud PHotos folder directly from my PC (not via the internet) all the photos are there, grouped in collections and moments. Why can I not see them ALL when logged in and on-line?

Also, no matter what I do I can not upload ANY pictures or ANY videos that I took with my iPad on to Facebook. I can not upload a pic from my iPad or from my Windows PC iCloud folder or from the iCloud.com site directly. Every single picture or video I try to upload to Facebook just ticks away while trying to upload, then finally times out. Please help! I just want to see all my pictures via iCLoud no matter what device I am on (as you are supposed to) and, also be able to upload items to facebook. WTH am I doing wrong???

Extremely frustrated here in Seattle

Angela

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on May 3, 2016 3:36 PM

There are no replies.

They are there but I cannot SEE or Access my 249 pictures on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.