Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My album art won't load even after adding it through get info>add artwork then pressing okay

SO, I recently made some music on my computer, and I wanted to add it to my phone. After uploading the tracks to itunes, I tried to add the album art I made. To be blunt, it isn't working. Here's what I've been doing: Get Info > Add Artwork. At this point, I see my art, and when I click on it, it changes from being enclosed by a blue square being free from ensnarement. Of course, I click on it so that it is highlighted as such, but when I click OK, nothing happens. Itunes shall seem to be in the process of loading, but then there's the three-note "do-do-do," and nothing has changed.

For reference, the artwork is a compressed jpeg file of dimensions 1625 squared.

What is going on with my itunes? Is this a known bug?

ASUS laptop-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on May 3, 2016 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 2:28 PM

What is the format of the tracks? If they are .WAV files, you cannot associate artwork with them. Otherwise the issue may be that the files are read-only, or that Windows permissions are preventing the files being updated to embed the image.

3 replies

My album art won't load even after adding it through get info>add artwork then pressing okay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.