Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after one our I start to Install the application then I notice that the sound feature not working

Hi.

Am Reemah I bought a new iPhone 6 plus mobile last week (24/4/206 at 14:57) from VIRGIN STORE Alnakheel Mall , after one our I start to Install the application then I notice that the sound feature not working, I retun it to the store after 2 hours then i told them what is the problem , they took it from , I then they told will contact you, they contact me and they inform that I will receive a new device within 7-15 days. Last night Tuesday May 3,2016 they call me and they told you can receive your mobile. After I reach them I sop prised that they retuning the same mobile and they told we repair. I took it and when I start to set up unfortunately the device still having the same problem.

THANK YOU

The iPhone Serial Number is : C3*****RWQ

<Edited by Host>

iPhone 6s Plus, null

Posted on May 3, 2016 4:01 PM

1 reply

May 3, 2016 4:16 PM in response to reemahfromriyadh

Apple is not here. Apple does not answer questions here. There are only users of Apple products here. No one here can assist you.

It is a bad idea to publish the serial number.

This is an issue between you and Virgin.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta 4;  Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.3.2 beta 4;  Apple Airport Express

after one our I start to Install the application then I notice that the sound feature not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.