Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet/bluetooth cuts in and out (Drops in and out, ISP goes red in diagnostics) MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) El Captain

internet/bluetooth cuts in and out (Drops in and out, ISP goes red in diagnostics) MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) El Captain.

I tried everything and read tons of post/forums how to fix my internet... but what I found was turning off bluetooth makes me internet work consistently at full speed.

I'd like to to know how to use bluetooth and internet together on my macbook bro. If both are on, internet cuts in and out and mostly doesn't work.

Tried diagnostics and all sorts of junk... safe mode reboot... SMS reset... change advanced settings, and other things too.

Any ideas on who to make them both work?

Posted on May 3, 2016 4:06 PM

2 replies

Internet/bluetooth cuts in and out (Drops in and out, ISP goes red in diagnostics) MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) El Captain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.