Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone freezing daily

My iPhone 6S Plus has been freezing since the day I got it. Just randomly while doing something on it, it will freeze and won't respond. The only thing I can get it to do is lock, but once it locks it stays at a black screen until I force restart it. I asked apple about it a while back, but they just kept telling me to restore my iPhone, I tried it once and it didn't help. I am about to try it again right now.

Has anyone else had this problem or found a way to fix it?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 3, 2016 4:27 PM

2 replies

May 3, 2016 8:52 PM in response to isaacmw

Try a forced restart - After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

If that does not help

Backup the device to iTunes - Restore as NEW (not from backup) using iTunes - see if problem resolves - if yes - restore backup

iPhone freezing daily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.