Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incoming calls iphone - ipad

Hello,

My incoming calls from my iphone are not being shown in my ipad through Facetime (audio), last one was in 22nd of April, but today all of a sudden Facetime Audio log is showing the incoming calls I received on my iphone today.

Normally I have my ipad at home, so not being nearby and not sharing the same wifi of my iphone, but today I took it to work with me sharing wifi and being nearby to my iphone. Could it be that the reason why? Or is it a bug? Or due to an updating?

Thank you,

Anna

iPhone 6, null

Posted on May 3, 2016 5:51 PM

2 replies

May 3, 2016 5:55 PM in response to AnnaCCcc

You said you were in a different WiFi zone and the problem was solved?

I would try the following when you are back at home?

Unplug the router from the mains (AC) for about 60 - 120 seconds

Then plug it back in

Also check the manufacturer's site to see if there is a firmware update for your model

See if this replicates the functionality at home

May 3, 2016 6:21 PM in response to ManSinha

Thank you for your reply.

What I meant is the ipad has been at home last 2-3 weeks, in flight mode and only on during weekends, so during weekends my ipad and iphone were sharing the same wifi but the ipad didn't show my incoming calls from my iphone. The last log of incoming calls was 22nd of April.

Today I took the ipad to work sharing the same wifi and being nearby my iphone and all of a sudden Facetime Audio log shown my incoming calls from my iphone.

When I say incoming calls I mean mobile calls not facetime calls.

Why is that happening? How can I fix it?

Thank you,

Anna

Incoming calls iphone - ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.