Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes exclamation mark on podcast both Mac and Windows.

I have been having this problem for a couple of days. When I try to download a favorite podcast of mine (The Completely Unnecessary Podcast), on both Mac and Windows, iTunes will not download any episode of the podcast. There is an exclamation mark in the circles beside the episodes of the podcast. The podcast has played before, but now nothing plays. I have also deleted the podcast from my iPod Touch 4th Gen. Any suggestion would be fine.

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4), Mid 2007

Posted on May 3, 2016 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 1:42 PM

Hello lrm864,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you're concerned that you're seeing an exclamation point next to a Podcast in iTunes. Take a look below to see why this is occurring:

User uploaded file

Exclamation point

Next to a song: The song can’t be located; it may have been moved or deleted.

Next to a podcast: Recent episodes haven’t been downloaded because you have multiple unplayed episodes.

iTunes 12 for Mac: Symbols used in iTunes

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2016 1:42 PM in response to lrm864

Hello lrm864,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you're concerned that you're seeing an exclamation point next to a Podcast in iTunes. Take a look below to see why this is occurring:

User uploaded file

Exclamation point

Next to a song: The song can’t be located; it may have been moved or deleted.

Next to a podcast: Recent episodes haven’t been downloaded because you have multiple unplayed episodes.

iTunes 12 for Mac: Symbols used in iTunes

Take care.

itunes exclamation mark on podcast both Mac and Windows.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.