Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod nano classic 160gb replacement and modification

As a customer of Apple.
I am a user Ipod nano classic160Gb

but I live in Thailand
I would like to ask you about the details of replacement or modification of ipod nano classic
How can I change it? If I stay another countries
Or Do u have waranthy or not?

Do you have ship for worldwide?

Please reply me back as soon as possible
Thank you so much

iPod classic

Posted on May 3, 2016 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2016 6:04 AM

The 160gb iPod classic is no longer manufactured. Any existing model will be out of warranty by now. Apple may still be able to swap batteries for a fee. Third parties may also replace the hard drive and other components. Various spares are available for self-service.

tt2

3 replies

May 4, 2016 6:29 AM in response to sshinobuu

I've used eBay to buy replacement batteries and headphone jack/hold switch assemblies. They also supply the tools needed for self service.

I don't think I'd trust sending something abroad for service. Too many opportunities for something to go wrong, but perhaps I'm just cynical.

I'm just another user. I don't have a specific repair company to suggest to you. Hopefully a search would find a suitable company in a nearby town or city, or at the very least in the same country where you would have some redress if you don't get the service that you pay for.

tt2

Ipod nano classic 160gb replacement and modification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.