Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stuck in dfu mode

my phone always entering dfu mode few seconds after i lock the screen (push the lock button), it was happened rarely, but since i change my lcd, it always enter the dfu mode, i was able to exit it by press home and lock button, but last this week, i cant exit it by press the button again, i should wait until my battery drained and my phone goes off, the screen will show the battery was low and needs to be charged.

this morning my phone was run out of battery until it 1% and then dead, but the screen doesnt show the indicator, i tried to press lock and home button many times, and also using a 3rd party application that can show what mode my phone is now, it says "unknown device (dfu mode)", if normal phone enter dfu mode, it would be "iphone 5S(dfu mode)", i dont know what to do, pls help me, im sorry my english is bad.

im using iphone 5S with ios9 btw

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on May 3, 2016 9:25 PM

1 reply

stuck in dfu mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.