Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps won't redownload?

Recently, I deleted some apps off my phone to make more room. I decided to redownload some apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Skype, Instagram, etc. I press "Get" and it shows it start to download and then stops. I have 5.5 GB left on my phone. I've tried deleting pictures, deleting bigger apps, deleting music, tried a hard reset and tried using a different Apple account. None of this has worked. I'm not sure what else to do. Any ideas please???

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.2

Posted on May 3, 2016 10:27 PM

5 replies

May 5, 2016 12:53 AM in response to tsulton95

Hello,

Have you tried:

Try tapping the App, so that when it changes to Paused instead of Waiting, then tap it again to resume the install.

Make sure you don't have any paused downloads in other apps either, like the App Store or iTunes Store.

If that doesn't do it, try resetting or restoring the iPhone and then it should definitely work.

If none of this works I would recommend you contact Official Apple Support

~Jack

Apps won't redownload?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.