Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot apple id and password table to set up IOS and use the iPhone after being disabled

my iPhone was disabled due to entering wrong password many times. then i downloaded IOS on recovery mode and to set it up again the phones asking for my apple id and password i am not sure about both as my other apple devices ( iPad and macbook) both are connected on one apple id but the phone seem to be signed up with a different id. ( my married name ) and i can't recover the password for it. when i go to reset password its showing an email been sent to an iCloud email account which i have on my macbook but didn't get any mails also i tried the second method ( answering security questions) and when i enter my DOB it doesn't accept it as the correct details. My iPhone was set up at the mobile shop two years ago and i remember a representative helping me to set it up for the first time. i m assuming he has entered wrong information . how can I set up my phone to use again? i have find my iPhone app on but from my other devices when i log into my apple id , my iPhone is not visible . and it shows the other devices. please help

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 4, 2016 12:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2016 12:16 AM

Check these articles and follow the instructions.

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

6 replies

forgot apple id and password table to set up IOS and use the iPhone after being disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.