Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Countries

Hello Apple support.

I have recently moved from the UK to Turkey, closed my UK bank accounts and opened Turkish ones. I now need to change my subscription to iTunes to a new credit card, but to do this I need to change countries in iTunes. I have disabled iTunes match but remain unable to change countries, without which I cannot enter a non-UK credit card. From the forums, it seems that I cannot change countries until my account expires (December 2016), but this is a long time away and I'm going to want to use the account before then. Grateful for advice on any other ways to be able to upload a new credit card onto the account which is from a different country.

Thank you

James

Posted on May 3, 2016 11:57 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 1:13 AM in response to @Jameslemes

We are fellow users on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to 'Apple Support'.

You are getting an error message when trying to change your country and billing address and payment details on your account to your Turkish details ? If you are, and if only iTunes Support can potentially fix it : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Changing Countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.