Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer create a video, why? help

Hello

I do not know what the problem is, because i can no longer create a video, i can not cut the video into parts.

It does not come up the question to which THEME do i want?

It's been like this for 3-4 days now ..

Help me how should I do?

MacBook Pro, 6.19

Posted on May 4, 2016 12:39 AM

7 replies

May 4, 2016 7:36 AM in response to ceccee12

That is the same version I am using.

Which view are you in, when you are trying to create a new video? If you are currently browsing a project, you need first to click the click the Projects back button on the left side of the toolbar, and then click Create New.

To select a theme, use "Window > Theme Chooser".

I that is not the problem, explain more please, how you are trying to create the video, and where it does go wrong.

May 6, 2016 11:12 AM in response to léonie

Before I could choose 5 STEPS

STEP 1. selection movie or trailer?

STEP 2. option which THEME?

STEP 3. election name the movie or trailer ?

STEP 4. selection choose which video that I want to Edit?

STEP 5. election Edit, trim video to make a good movie?

Now I can only do Step 1 and Step 4

STEP 1. selection movie or trailer?

then go directly to select

STEP 4. choose which video that I want to Edit?

User uploaded file

May 8, 2016 2:17 PM in response to ceccee12

I assume you are talking about selecting a portion of a clip in the media browser instead of the whole clip and adding it to the timeline. To do this hold down the r key and select the range you want to use. Pressing the + sign will add the selected clip portion to the end of the timeline. If you want to drag and drop the selected portion of the clip then after you select the range click in an empty part of the browser and your selected range will turn to a white outline and you can drag it where you want in the timeline.

I can no longer create a video, why? help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.