Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

total black out sign in

I tried to log in on my pc and i cannot although i can sign in with my apple id to my iphone and mac. When I try to sign in it sends me to th esecurity question which i dont remember and i cannot reset them neither from my mac nor from my apple. please help because i need calendar for my job please

thanks in advance

Posted on May 4, 2016 2:48 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 9:19 AM in response to tsakasdentist

Hi there tsakasdentist,

It sounds like you are having trouble resetting your security questions for your Apple ID. I suggest taking a look at the following article to help you get that done. Just follow the steps in order and it should lead you to success:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

Reset your security questions

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. In the Security section, click Change Questions.
  3. When you're asked to answer your security questions, click "Reset your security questions." We'll email you at your rescue email address. If you don't see "Reset your security questions," you don't have a rescue email address and you need to call us for help.User uploaded file
  4. Follow the steps in the email to set up new questions and answers. Didn't get the email?

If you have trouble remembering your security questions, you might want to set up two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

You can also secure your account with two-factor authentication when it's available for your Apple ID.

If you can't reset your security questions

If you can't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, call us for help. When you call, you might need to create a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, all the best!

total black out sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.