Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how much does it usually cost if i want to repair my ipod as it is out of warranty? i think it is the software problem.

I bought my iPod classic in late 2009.

After I charged it, it cannot switch on. So i tried to reset it, but it did not help. And the apple logo shown, and then a big cross appeared with the apple support website for iPod.

i tried to search for different methods from youtube, but it did not help as well, since my itune could not detect my ipod when it is connect.

i would like to know how much does it usually cost to fix the ipod if it is the software problem? (my ipod is out of warranty)

iPod classic

Posted on May 4, 2016 4:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2016 12:39 PM

iPod Service Pricing - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/ipod/repair/service/pricing

iPod classicOut of Warranty CostBattery Service
iPod classic 160 GB (Late 2009)$299$59
12 replies

how much does it usually cost if i want to repair my ipod as it is out of warranty? i think it is the software problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.