Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to have a second password to stop my children buying without permission. They need the original password to back up on icloud but I don't want them buying expensive apps. Can you help me with a solution?

Is there any way to have a second password to stop my children buying without permission. They need the original password to back up on icloud but I don't want them buying expensive apps. Can you help me with a solution?

Posted on May 4, 2016 3:10 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 5:08 AM in response to Sasha Horner

You can'y have a second password on an iTunes account, but you can use Restrictions on an iOS device to hide the App Store app : Settings > General > Restrictions > Installing Apps 'off' (that will also stop you installing apps via a computer's iTunes, so you will need to turn that setting back 'on' to install apps and app updates from a computer)

And you can d hide the iTunes Store app via iTunes Store 'off' on that Restrictions screen (you can also prevent in-app purchases via Restrictions).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.