Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac book pro 2016 13inch crash regulary

Hello,

I got the new mac book pro 2016 13inch (with the force toutch trackpad) and 16gb RAM.

Sine few days my mac often crash and ask me to press a key in order to reboot (kernel panic). I can't work because of those crashes, someone could help ?

I can't even make an update for el capitan because it crash during the update.

Thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on May 4, 2016 4:29 AM

8 replies

May 4, 2016 5:51 AM in response to Acarnage

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

May 4, 2016 7:09 AM in response to Acarnage

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

May 4, 2016 8:16 AM in response to lllaass

After calling the support and do all the check the problem was not solved so they asked me to format my disk and install OS X on, but installation always fail before the end (I think still because of a kernel error). So i'm not able to post any report log because i can't get an OS X installed now.

I buy this Mac Book from the apple online store and configure it to be with 8 more gb of RAM (so 16gb)

ps: sorry for my english, i'm french

May 4, 2016 8:26 AM in response to lllaass

the installation fail at "42 seconds left" it just freeze and do nothing more.

After that when i boot i got a "?" that blink.

when i boot with "cmd + r" i got the internet recovery wich, after the dowload print the screen in 4 lang saying that my computer need a restart. After the restart i boot il the recovery menu.

I 've already repeat that 3 times, always the same bug.

If i do SOS on each disk, no error found, all is ok

Mac book pro 2016 13inch crash regulary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.